Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Where's my GoogleAdsense Payment?!

Written By Father of Three on Saturday, August 2, 2008 | 11:52 AM


I don't know why but this month Google Adsense payment is a bit late than normal.


Normally when my Google Adsense account indicate that payment is in progress, Google Adsense will normally issue the payment within 2 - 3 days.


But today, it has been 3 days and still no sign of payment issued. I already emailed their support, but received a link where you'll be able to get answers. I've emailed them in the past already, so I was expecting a real answer from their customer support.


I'm not worry or anything about Google Adsense not paying me, just a bit curious on what's happening. That's all.


There are also some Google Adsense newbie publishers making noise at Google Adsense group about the late payment.


Anyway, I always look forward to "cash" my Google Adsense money every month.


Most of the time, my income from Google Adsense has been increasing every month except one or two month where it was lower than the previous month income. This increments always motivate me to work harder in making money at home with Google Adsense.


If you are looking for free ways to make money online working at home, I would recommend you to try Google Adsense. However, don't dream about making money overnight with Google Adsense. It takes time to start making money for you.


Stay tune..

0 comments: